The Stakeholder Business Acceleration Lab
Build A Thriving Stakeholder Business
The Acceleration Lab is a cohort-based, 12-month learning program for CEOs who want to achieve better performance through stakeholder capitalism.
Alongside fellow CEOs, you'll learn how to implement key best practices used in the highest-performing stakeholder businesses in the world.
Deepening your stakeholder capitalism practices will set your business up to realize massive improvements in:
Employee Engagement & Retention
Learn key steps to improve team engagement and inspire your employees to remain loyal to your company.
Top Talent Acquisition & Retention
Discover specific practices that are proven to attract and retain top talent in a competitive job market.
Customer Acquisition, Retention, & Loyalty
Create and implement new initiatives that will lead to new customers finding your brand and becoming loyal advocates.
Inspired Innovation & Efficiency
Explore specific ways to cultivate rapid innovation and uncover new efficiencies within your organization.
Why We're Different
The Acceleration is a first-of-its-kind program including:
- A proven, proprietary methodology based on decades of work with top-performing stakeholder businesses
- Exclusive insider access to the Interface case study and film, including 14 Key Lessons to next-level stakeholder capitalism performance
- A personal touch — each participant is paired with an expert stakeholder business guide who is at your disposal
“As a business leader, I used to struggle with focusing on profits over purpose. Now, I realize I never had to choose. Stakeholder capitalism is the model I was looking for: I was able to 10X my profits while promoting environmental and societal benefits.”
~ Cesar Quintero, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, and Speaker
Who You Surround Yourself With Matters
The Acceleration Lab is for leaders who want to deepen their experience in a community of like-minded peers who:
- Are forward thinking and rising to meet the demands of a shifting business landscape
- Seek continual improvement of their leadership, culture, and operations
- See the opportunity of stakeholder capitalism and want to go deeper
The Acceleration Lab Includes
Work one-on-one with your own Stakeholder Business guide who'll help advance your goals and guide you through challenges.
Learn with other CEOs who are experimenting with best practices alongside you and can compare notes on their journey.
Use our proprietary stakeholder business methodology to support you in implementing best practices and improving company performance.
Get inside access to CEOs pioneering stakeholder capitalism, as well as the award-winning documentary Beyond Zero and associated in-depth case study.
The Acceleration Lab Experience
Once registered, you'll be paired with an expert guide who will set up an onboarding call to get to know you, your organization, and your specific goals for participation. Your guide will:
- Walk you through a personalized initial assessment of your company's current stakeholder positioning
- Lead an in-depth discussion of your vision and goals for your organization
- Identify specific challenges that you'd like to work through
Your guide will be with you for the entire journey, providing constant touch points and direction as you create and take your first steps.
Each cohort kicks off with a 2-day masterclass in beautiful Boulder, CO, to build meaningful connections while diving deep into our core stakeholder business methodology, including:
- An in-depth case study of Interface (profiled in Beyond Zero)
- World-class purpose workshop
- Creation of a stakeholder analysis and engagement plan
- Exploration of what's needed for full, engaged team alignment
- Overview of key stakeholder capitalism metrics and how they apply to your business
You’ll finish the masterclass with a new community of CEOs to lean on and a clear understanding of what's needed to improve your company's performance.
Monthly Masterminds & Personal Guidance
In the following months, while you execute your best ideas, you'll be supported by an accountability structure with your guide and your new community of fellow CEOs. You’ll share challenges and progress, get and give support, and find inspiration as you dig into the real work, including:
- Monthly virtual facilitated mastermind sessions with your cohort
- One-on-one meeting with your personalized guide
- Group Slack channel to stay connected with your cohort and find real-time answers
Exclusive Resources & Chronicle Service
Throughout the program, you'll have unparalleled access to exclusive content, as well as have your experience captured by our content team to help inspire other leaders, including:
- On-demand viewing of the film Beyond Zero (not publicly released)
- Real-world insider case studies of leading stakeholder businesses (not available to the public)
- Profile piece created about your company to be featured on StakeholderBusiness.com
Inspiring CEO Workshops
Each quarter will focus on one of the four key components of stakeholder business where you'll have insider access to an exemplar CEO in the space who will:
- Tell their personal story
- Share how their organization uses the stakeholder business model
- Review their organization's best practices
- Answer live questions from the cohort
When you reach the end of your program, you’ll join your colleagues in Boulder once again to celebrate your achievements and officially graduate from the Acceleration Lab. While the program ends there, your organization’s stakeholder business journey continues and you will be more ready than ever to lead it boldly.
When does the next lab begin?
What is the time commitment?
Is the program only for CEOs?
What is the cost?
What type of company is best for this?
How often do you launch cohorts?
The next Acceleration Lab cohort begins on May 1, 2023.
If you're interested in joining please reach out and we'll be in touch.